Are you easiliy paddling class II white water and would like to finally kayak class III? Or are you paddling class III anyway but would like to be a bit more confident? This is your course. We show you how much fun some more gradient and water pressure can be when you just rely on your technique.
In this course we focus on clean technique, use of different currents, judging rapids and group safety. We want you to get routine in kayaking class III!
- Theory: currents in the river
- On the river: recognise and use of the different currents
- Control of the kayak: weight shifting and rotation of the upper body
- Catching eddies: forward stroke and pull stroke
- Control of the kayak: edging and pressure on the paddle blade
- Scouting: judging potential dangers and choosing of lines
- Communication and safety of a group
To join the Advances 2 course, you should
- be experienced in paddling class II white water.
- be able to swim.
- be generally fit and healthy.
- Safely and independently paddle class III white water.
||Course fee per person
|1 day||€ 75||€ 30|
|2 days||€ 140||€ 60|
|3 days||€ 200||€ 70|
|4 days||€ 250||€ 80|
|5 days||€ 300||€ 90|
|Course duration||Course fee (per group)
|2h||€ 130||€ 15|
|4h||€ 250||€ 30|