Creek 1The way to paddling class IV!Creek 1Run your lines smoothly
Paddle your line with ease and a dry spray cover! On class IV white water, you will only hit your line when working with the flow. In the Creek 1 course we take a close look at the currents and then use them for our lines. We analyse the currents and define exactly how to move the body weight and when pressure on the paddle is necessary to precisely run your line. Doing so, you by the way learn how to boof and how to elegantly run drops and stoppers.
We offer our Creek 1 courses in Tyrol, Corsica, Ticino, Norway, Slovenia and the Engadine. Depending on the course location and duration, the course contents vary.
- Being aware of your body movement: Movement of the upper body and use of the paddle
- Analysing complex lines
- Timing: precise use of edging and strokes
- Using different currents and obstacles in the river for your line
- Communication and safety of a group
To join the Creek 1 course, you should
- confidently paddle class III white water.
- be able to swim.
- be generally fit and healthy.
- have a good eskimo roll (80% success rolling up in white water).
- Safely and independently paddle class IV white water.
- Get pressure on your paddle blade.
- Run your lines with precision.
||Course fee per person
|1 day||€ 90||€ 30|
|2 days||€ 170||€ 60|
|3 days||€ 250||€ 70|
|4 days||€ 320||€ 80|
|5 days||€ 380||€ 90|
|Course duration||Course fee (per group)
|2h||€ 130||€ 15|
|4h||€ 250||€ 30|
For more info or if you have any questions, please contact us!