- River: Inn
- Difficulty: very easy, calm river rafting - no whitewater
- Distance: 14 km
- Duration: Rafting 1.5 hour, altogether app. 2.5 hours
- Rafts: for up to 12 people (larger groups possible)
- Minimum number of participants: 10 people (individual bookings / smaller groups upon request)
- Requirements: ability to swim compulsory, from 6 years of age
- Trips: possible daily upon request, depending on bookings
- Season: end of April – beginning of November
- Guided Rafting Trip on the Inn River
- Prep talk before the trip as well as guiding and entertainment during the trip by our experienced guides
- Safety equipment, rafting gear and neoprene shoes included
- Transfer back to the starting point after the end of the trip is not included!
- easily possible with public transport (direct connection)
- taxi transfer available (at extra costs, needs to be booked in advance)
- Transfer from / to your accommodation available (added costs)
- Private trip / private raft bookable (added costs)
€ 69 per person
minimum number of 10 participants required! Individual bookings or smaller groups may be possible upon request
Gießenweg 17, 6176 Völs (Innsbruck)
Tyrol / Austria
Public Transport: Bus "T" Busstop "EKZ Cyta Süd"
Bored by dreary sightseeing trips?
Do you want to experience Innsbruck from a totally different perspective? Or are you just looking for some refreshment? We might have just the right trip in store for you: At our city rafting trips in Innsbruck you will experience the capital of the Alps on the water!
SOURCE TO SEA is now offering guided sightseeing trips on the Inn River – right through the city of Innsbruck.
The river Inn not only gave Innsbruck its name, it also provides the best possible route for a very special kind of sightseeing trip: we are paddling right through the city center, float along riverbank beaches and historic sites, past the colorful houses of St. Nikolaus and the city’s market. The river offers unique insights and panoramic views of the Old Town, the cathedral and Innsbruck’s famous mountain railway – all among the backdrop of the breathtaking mountain scenery. This tour offers a totally new perspective on the city and the surrounding mountains – no matter if you are in Innsbruck for the first time or if you want to rediscover the city.
The city rafting trips in Innsbruck are rather mild than wild, perfect if white-water rafting might be a bit too wild for your taste but you'd rather discover the city in a relaxed fashion. This tour is suited to everyone, every age and every occasion and is perfect for large and mixed groups, as fun is guaranteed for everyone, no matter the age or fitness. If you want to un-wind on a relaxed trip through the city or some splashy water fun is totally up to you.
On the trip you are accompanied by experienced raft guides that not only ensure a safe trip but will of course also entertain you with interesting facts about the city. Of course we provide all of the needed rafting gear and safety equipment – all you have to do is to hop on the boat!