White-water action in Stubai – only 20 minutes from Innsbruck!
We are the first and only rafting company in Stubai - and the white-water rafting trip on the Ruetz river is the absolute centerpiece of our tour program. The Ruetz river is ideal for white-water rafting and this section has it all: full-on white-water rapids that will challenge you big time, no matter if it’s your first time on the river or if you are already a rafting pro.
After a quick safety talk at the put-in the river flows calmly at first – so there is enough time to try out the paddling and get used to the equipment, and of course to enjoy the breathtaking mountain scenery! But not for long, as soon the Ruetz narrows down to a gorge with full-on white-water rapids, huge boulders and big waves – action and adrenaline galore!
The trip is suited to beginners and no rafting practice is required, everyone can participate who is able to swim and is not afraid to get wet! Our state-licensed rafting guides and first-class equipment ensure a maximum of safety and fun. All gear and equipment is included, everything you need is swimwear, a smile and nerves of steel.
We are also happy to help you organise taxi transfers, or coordinate other activities such as Stand-Up paddling, kayaking courses, paragliding, mountain biking or a barbecue. We are also happy to plan a whole day of fun activities for your company event or bachelor's party - just give us a call or write us an email, we are happy to help!
- River: Ruetz (Stubai)
- Difficulty: medium - hard
- Trip length: 7 km
- Rafts: for up to 8 people
- Duration: 2.5 hours total, 1 hour on the river
- Requirements: ability to swim and basic fitness compulsory, from 14 years of age
- Trips: daily possible at 09:00 am, 12:00 & 03:00 pm
- Season: end of May – beginning of September
- Guided Rafting Trip on the Ruetz River (1 hour)
- Prep talk, assistance and guiding by our experienced rafting guides
- Rafting gear and safety equipment included
- Transfer back to the rafting base after the end of the trip included
- Transfer from / to your accommodation available (added costs)
- Private trip / private raft available (added costs)
€ 69 per person
€ 59 with the Stubai Super Card
We are happy to give group discounts for groups of 6 and more!
- Rafting Base at the Gondola Station "Elfer Lifte"
- Moos 12
- 6167 Neustift im Stubaital